Sunday, January 29, 2012

I can only be this one thing I see!

I can only be this one thing I see! What do I see? Good question!

 Hey you?

 ME?

Yes you?

What about me?

I don’t know what about you?

I don’t know about me either…………this is the question I ask myself every day, as I wake to a new dawn each day and  strike the candle of meditation with  my first cup of Jo….. But every time I search myself it’s always someone else I see. These thoughts run through my mine like LP vinyl of yesterday or the repetitive play of the 8 track; why, how come and why again as that persistent child of enquire on just the most innocent conversation. Life is complicated and complex with all its daily challenges and what I’m doing about it?  Nothing: just writing this blog, SILLYJ Just remember with all of yesterday’s events and tomorrow’s plans are untouchable, all we have is the tangible moment. I may never know who I am, but this one thing I do know; I’m not the smartest knife in the drawer, but not the dullest either, but eventfully I cut  to chase, reach my next mile stone on life’s journey  and looking  back without regret or chose to forget it and move on to my next mile stone…….

No comments:

Post a Comment